Where to Hold a Birthday Party?
Budget and planning may be factors when deciding whether to hold your child’s birthday party in your home or outside the house at a venue where the kids are entertained and fed.
It is possible to stage a birthday party in your home without incurring a major investment of time and money. And it also is possible to provide delicious alternatives to hotdogs and cake, while leaving the preparations to someone else. What about hand-rolled, soft pretzels or frozen yogurt in innovative flavours for your little partygoers? Check out what “deals & steals” we have going on for them!
The one-stop party shop, Giggles, can supply party supplies and gift bags in popular themes often requested by children. Picking the “just right” party favours to encourage a youngster’s imagination or buying a gift that is both educational and inspirational is easier with the assistance of Art Enfant or Bilibaloo.
However, many busy parents prefer to leave the arrangements to “professionals” who are practiced at dealing with groups of excited children. This also gives parents a relaxing and perhaps more enjoyable experience.
Thekidscoop.com has some top picks for party venues Montreal:
• Sportball birthday parties will entertain your child and their friends with high-energy sports and activities. Sportball will run your child’s birthday at a Sportball facility or at an indoor or outdoor location of your choice. Coaches supervise the party from start to finish, encouraging and fostering the participation of all children in non-competitive sports and games.
• Dynamix offers active and engaging birthday parties for children ages five and up. Dynamix parties are hands-on and interactive, and are famous for keeping children entertained, energized and always wanting more. Dynamix is the leader in teambuilding and character development programs for kids and teens.
• You can invite a princess, fairy, superstar or pirate to an enchanted castle to celebrate your child’s birthday. Princess Stephanie specializes in fairytale parties for kids ages three to eight. All parties include exciting games, fun crafts, beautiful costumes and a captivating story time.
• If your child enjoys the kitchen, a party at a Loblaws’ cooking school provides hands-on instruction for children five years and up. Your child and their guests will each prepare a self-decorated treat, depending on the party’s theme.
• Many child-friendly indoor playcentres offer birthday parties, complete with food and a range of supervised activities. You can find dancing and music at Funky Feet or Gramofun, fun themes at Pi-O Centre d’Amusement or Jungle Adventure and play at La Tasse Gamine.